Tuesday 27 August 2013

Keeping Busy and Big Steps Forward!

So today was a big day for NI, the first full collection was sent off to a UK blogger to be swatched and reviewed! The lovely Tips and Top Coats is swatching for me and I can't wait to see the results! I'll post a link to her blog at the bottom!
I have also designed my labels and have sent the image away to be printed!! Very exited to be releasing my first collection in just a few weeks!!

I am currently having to sit on my hands to prevent myself from going glitter crazy! I have glitters on order but I'm trying to to buy any more glitters and pigments before my current orders arrive! Some that are on order are magical and thermal so watch out for my thermals release in the next few months!!

Tips and top coats blog - http://www.tipsandtopcoat.com/?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment