Friday 18 October 2013

Nails Inspire Polish Kits!

Tonight I have been online shopping again, I know I really stop that but it's for items that are very much worth it!
I posted on my instragram yesterday about polish kits, were you would get a 5ml or 10ml polish bottle with base in it (depending on the kit for how many bottles,) a small funnel, pigment (choice of colours), glitter (again colour of your choice) and (easy to follow) instructions! So this evening I have ordered and small grip seal bags for the glitter and pigment plus the organza bags the kit will come in! Theses will be released in to the wilds of my shop as soon as I have all the components, as the funnels are coming from America it may take a week or two but as always I'll keep you posted! 

Bye Inspirers, keep dreaming xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment