Tuesday 1 October 2013

Playing With Glitter - Totally Counts As Work!

So this afternoon after being at the stables all morning and taking one of the cats to the vets I actually managed to do some polish work! 
I am taking my polishes to Wilberfoss Playgroups shopping event :)
( https://www.facebook.com/events/187167878123281/ ) but rather than just selling my polishes I am giving buyers theopportunity to create their own glitter top coats by picking the glitters they want to use. So I made this up - 
It has each of my current glitters on it (more will be getting added when I get me latest order, Ekk) I will be rolling this option out to etsy too when I have a day to have a good go at it, maybe Thursday or Sunday :) but as always I'll keep you posted.

I also hope that my final pigment will arrive soon so that I can finish my Christmas collection and release them in to the wilds of UK indie fanatics!

I have now decided to put my self on a glitter ban, I will not allow myself to buy any more glitter for the foreseeable future as I just over excited and end up but more glitter than I need, whoops! Hopefull I'll sell lots of custom glitter polishses at the fair and in my etsy shop! 

Love you all! xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment