Friday 25 October 2013

Release, gift wrap and a rosette!

Okay, firstly My Hero! is now I'm my shop! For each bottle which is sold £2 will do the Help For Hero's charity! The is a fab charity so please do show your support!!

Next!
I am thinking for putting a listing up for a gift wrap option in my esty. Normally when you receive one of polishes it comes wrapped in bottle wrap and the tissue paper with ribbon attaching the tag with the name of the polish. For an extra 50p you will get the above wrap but instead of the ribbon attaching the tag there will be a elastic beaded ring that matches the colour of the polish for you to wear alway as the little organza gift bag for it to go in. 
Here is an example on My Hero!


Will option should be in the shop over the weekend :)

And finally!
I enter Belle in to a photo competition on Facebook the class was called "my horse things he's a Pegasus" the rule was the horse was not aloud more that one foot on the floor so I enter this - 

Out of 60 other entires Belle came an extremely respectable 4Th!!!


Very proud of my girl!!

Bye inspirers! Keep dreaming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment