Monday 4 November 2013

Big Yawn and My Arm Hurts!

Yep I'm exhausted, sat on my lift chair at the pizza shop feeling like in about to drop off! Dragged myself out of bed today to go work at the stables and when I came to ride Belle she was a cow -.- 
She has these days where she will buck and bronc and be awful to ride and it makes me think she is too much for me and she would be better with somebody else, then the next day she is a super star and I love her again! Now my arm and shoulder hurt from hanging on for dear life do she didn't take off in the school! Damn mares!!

On a brighter note my Christmas collection was released on etsy last night!
Since the release I have had 4 orders which was 8 bottles in total!! So happy!!

I'm now looking though my current stocks on etsy to see what will be restocked and what want be, hmmm decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment