Wednesday 20 November 2013

He Has His Uses :)

As of last night I am totally sold out of my Christmas thermals untill the 1st of December! Really rather proud of my little business, it's doing rather well! 

I am wanting to move my blog and my shop on to my own website, I got a step closer last night as my lovely boyfriend bought me my domain :D once set up it will be nailsinspirepolish .co .uk
He is currently coding it all for me so a massive thank you goes out to him! Thank you Liam!!! <3
(Honestly dating computer geeks has it's perks!)

Finally I getting very excited about my fair tomorrow night! My hoodie should be here and my best friend Lauren is coming along too!!
Can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope it goes well at the fair, and I am sure those thermals will be leaping off the shelves when they come back into stock!

    ReplyDelete